Where can I get a copy of my pledge from a previous year?

For donors in the Washington DC CFC campaign area, you may contact the Help Desk at or (202) 465-7230.

For out of area donors, please find your former campaign using the link below to find the contact information for the former PCFO. The former PCFO should be able to provide a copy of previous year pledges for donors.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request