If I am retired/a retiree, can I give through CFCNCA?

Yes. Retired federal employees may use the paper pledge form to write a check to donate through CFC as well as the CFC pledging portal for one-time or recurring credit/debit/ach pledges. 


The website to pledge online is

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request